Big Picture Impact
eVoiceAmerica.com gives Americans an easy, one-stop, political, free PLATFORM
to send their personal, opinion emails to DC elected reps PLUS an anonymous Yes/No eVote with every email.
eVoiceAmerica captures these issue-based eVotes as percentages so we know,
for the first time ever, what Americans are telling DC on issues important to US, not them.
These Yes/No percentages are calculated and published as national (macro)
percentages which can be drilled down to elected-reps (micro) to hold them accountable to their constituent majorities
Now, using eVoiceAmerica, Americans can know, and the media can broadcast,
what Americans are telling their elected representatives in Washington.
And, when you email your opinion, you can vote: "Would You Re-Elect Me?"
as your rep in 2014 or 2016. eVoiceAmerica then publishes the percentage results daily to Americans, the media, cause groups, think tanks, and blogs.
Use the easiest way ever to SPEAK OUT to ALL Your Elected Reps
in Washington and BE COUNTED – for FREE.
eVoiceAmerica links you to your listed reps’ official Contact Us forms
to email your personal opinions and Yes / No eVotes --
eVoiceAmerica User BeneFIRSTS --
• Write one opinion on an issue and email it to up to one or all of the Washington reps on your list; emails go to reps’ official inboxes.
• Your opinion also contains your anonymous Yes/No eVote on each issue.
• When you email your opinion, you can also easily vote: "Would You Re-Elect Me?" as your rep in 2014 or 2016. eVoiceAmerica then publishes the percentage results daily to Americans, the media, cause groups, think tanks, and blogs.
• You can choose an eVoiceAmerica “Top issue,” or from numerous other important issues searchable by topic or keyword, or suggest your own issue.
• eVoiceAmerica captures and tracks your anonymous Yes/No eVotes on all issues and shows you Yes/No percentage graphs in real time on all issues before and after emailing your reps.
• eVoiceAmerica provides Daily Data Reports to bloggers, cause-based groups, the media, and elected reps for publication.
• All DC reps can know what all other elected reps are being told so they can join forces and work better together to represent their constituents which results in externally imposed accountability from the outside in.
Watch the videos below to learn more about how eVoiceAmerica works.