Congress and POTUS Can Use
Daily Congressional Coalition Builder Report
to Build PRE-VOTE Coalitions. This Report Enables the Media to
Publish to America Which Elected Reps
Voted Their Constituent Majorities (and Which Did Not)
NOTE: This Congressional Coalition Builder (CCB) Daily Data Report is included in the two-part comprehensive, online subscription which includes this Report and the "Congressional Electability Percentages Daily Data Report." See Products tab for this title for details on this part of the Report.
The Data Source for the Congressional Coalition Builder Report (CCB) Report Is YOUR validated constituents, the American People.
Report Content: This CCB Report is a compilation of key data elements featured in the free, Daily Constituent Majorities Report (detailed in the Products tab) which is emailed for FREE to each member of Congress. The BIG difference is that the CCB Report contains ALL issue-based, majority mandates on ALL issues for ALL members of Congress. eVA's CCB Report enables ALL members of Congress to know daily what ALL their colleagues are being told on ALL issues by their validated constituents. This creates, for the first time in history, the Congressional ability to create legislative coalitions prior to floor votes.
FYI: As a Member of Congress, YOUR eVoiceAmerica (eVA)
on issues and YOUR electability, will be public information
on 1) eVA's site, 2) through its daily subscription majority percentage reports,
3) to ALL Members of Congress and POTUS, and 4) major media outlets
To understand how eVoiceAmerica.com provides these new, constituent-validated majorities, let's first answer this question:
What Is eVoiceAmerica.com?
This site is a new, FREE, one-stop, non-partisan, take-action, political platform for Americans to easily email their Senators, House Rep, POTUS, be COUNTED, and so much more...
How Your Constituents Use This Powerful, Take-Action Site
- Upon registration, eVA users are provided a personalized, recurring list of their current, constituent-validated, Elected Reps, based on their zip+4 postal code, each time they login to generate their personal opinions. This elected rep list is updated quarterly as to any changes in Congress so users never again need to look up their DC elected reps to speak out.
- Users can search for and locate, using keywords, the issues of importance to them within eVA's current, take-action, Issues List.
- eVA users can send one opinion to multiple elected reps simultaneously.
- Upon selection of an issue, they are taken to eVA's patented, opinion-submission screen (below) where they:
- eVote YES or NO in answer to the issue statement's question. Using this feature, the eVA software calculates the issue-based, constituent, majority percentages contained in its daily data reports.
- Write their personal opinions, not prefabricated messages.
- Select which elected reps are to receive their opinion.
All user-submitted data is stored in the eVA relational database to generate this and other reports.
Using This Opinion Data, eVA Generates Daily Reports:
- Daily Constituent Majorities Report (DCM) to each member of Congress as a FREE public service;
- Congressional Coalition Builder and Electability Percentages Report (CCB&EP) -- online subscription
- Other reports are in development.
eVA's Constituent-Based, POWER PUNCH to Congress:
After users submit their opinions to their selected ERs, eVA...
● isolates all eVotes from the user's identity ● separates eVotes into issues ● calculates all eVotes (which are now ANONYMOUS) into aggregated ● Yes / No ● constituent-validated ● majority percentages ● on all issues ● nationally, and ● by individual House Rep and Senator
NOTE: To protect the privacy of eVA's users, all majority percentages are aggregated, anonymous data which eliminates all personal, user information. The only exception is in the Daily Constituent Majorities Report which includes the same personal information required by the Elected Rep's .gov webform.
In addition, eVA's Majority Percentages Embody
Two Core Principles of Democracy
- The inclusion of a plurality of interests and values which includes all political parties; sexual orientations; and ethnic, economic, racial, educational, and religious groups;
- AND, ipso facto, the inclusive nature of the above-listed, cross-demographic sectors, prevents a "tyranny of the minority" on any issue.
Because this daily, online CCB Report is SIMULTANEOUSLY AVAILABLE to ALL members of Congress by subscription, ALL members can know what each others' constituent majorities are telling them daily on ALL issues. This new, transparency data makes coalition building not only possible but a powerful political necessity - a WIN / WIN / WIN for the American People, Congress, and the President/his administration.
5 BeneFIRSTsTM of the CCB Report to POTUS and Congress -
Bipartisan Coalition Building in ADVANCE of Floor Votes
Here's how to Use the CCB Report to Build Pre-Vote, Legislative Coalitions:
With this first-ever, issue- / policy-based majority percentages, members of Congress with 51+% issue majorities can band together to:
- Persuade those with 50/50% to join with those who also have a 51+% majority percentage on any given issue to create a Member coalition on that issue.
- Convince Members who would vote against their constituent majority on any given issue to vote their majority - not their party agenda or self-interest.
- As you have already surmised, these issue- / policy-based majority percentages permit ALL Members of Congress and POTUS, for the first time in history, to know the constituent issue-based majority percentages for themselves and ALL of their colleagues.
- Using eVA's issue- / policy-based majority percentages as new leverage, Congressional whips, leadership, Members, and POTUS can now expand coalitions to include elected reps with 50/50% or those who are under water with their constituents to pressure them to vote their constituent majorities and simultaneously improve their electability.
- Simultaneously, this will improve the standing of "under water" ERs with their constituents.
AFTER a Legislative Vote, These Are the Likely NEGATIVE Consequences
to Those Who Ignore Their Constituent Majorities
Good-faith elected reps and the honest media can target and expose those who voted against their constituent majorities in favor of their party and or personal agendas...
- As "rogue" Elected Reps for their "constituent disdain"
- Thus, they increase their risk of getting "Pink-Slip-ed" at their next election.
5 POSITIVE Consequences to Members
Who Use CCB Report Data to Vote Their Published,
Constituent Majorities and Build Coalitions
- Elected reps who vote in line with their constituent majorities can "tout" their pro-constituent support and votes in their constituent outreach efforts: newsletters, townhalls, speeches, and campaign efforts.
- Elected reps can document to their constituents that their legislative votes match their constituents' majority percentages on any given issue, based upon eVA's report data.
- Elected reps can also see their daily electability percentages go up as constituents see their pro-constituent voting pattern. See Congressional Electability Percentages Report under the Products tab for more information. This increases their chances for re-election.
- This data restores public confidence that Congressional votes are based on constituent, majority percentages, not party agendas, personal interests, or ideology.
- This data restores the individual stature and integrity of members of Congress from that of used-car salesmen to respected, bone fide representatives of the People.
Summary: CCB Report Data Can Be Used by Congress and POTUS to:
- Mobilize and empower constituents through their newsletters and townhalls.
- Advance legislative goals using majority percentage data to build majority coalitions.
- Create / increase constituent goodwill for elected reps who vote their majority percentages.
- Prevent the gridlock / inaction which so frustrates the American People.
- Restore Congress to the "orginalist" institution envisioned by our Founding Fathers and enshrined by the Constitution.
Like the above positive consequences? Here's how they can happen for you:
- Insert hyperlinksin your online newsletters which correspond to eVA's onsite issues. For example, "Click here to easily submit your opinion to me on [e.g., sanctuary cities, immigration policies, protecting the first and second amendments, and many more]. This outreach enhances your goodwill with your constituents and increases electability percentages.
- These links take your constituents to eVA's opinion submission screen which corresponds to the issue(s) of interest in your newsletter. These opinions are sent to you, as your validated constituent, in your Daily Constituent Majorities Report (see Products tab for details) and will be included in the combined CCB&EP Report.
- This process increases the number of opinions submitted and the proportion of Yes / No eVotes which broadens the scope and increases the value of the CCB majority percentage data and your constituent goodwill.
- You can mobilize your constituents to go to eVoiceAmerica.com to email you their opinion on all issues important to them so you can:
- Know your constituents' opinions and eVote percentages.
- Build CCB, issue-based percentages to strengthen your ability to create coalitions in Congress to...
- Better accomplish your constituents' priorities.
Possible venues: townhalls, speeches, and campaign, and fundraising efforts
Suggest an Issue: eVA is open to issue suggestions from elected reps. Email them to email@example.com
The "good guys," who vote their constituent majorities,
have nothing to worry about.
The "other" guys? Well... They might need to do some serious
introspection about their Congressional responsibilities
Constitutional roles, and elective futures, now that
THEY KNOW THAT WE KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW