SUBSCRIPTION DATA REPORT - COMING SOON!
How Congress and POTUS Can Use
Congressional Coalition Builder Report
to Enable Members of Congress to Build Pre-Vote Coalitions and Insure They Vote
Their Constituent Majorities
NOTE: This daily CCB Report is included as part of the comprehensive, online, subscription, "Congressional Coalition Builder & Congressional Electability Percentages Report."
Data Source for the Congressional Coalition Builder Report (CCB) Report - YOUR validated constituents, the American People.
Report Content: This CCB Report is a compilation of key data elements featured in the free, Daily Constituent Report (detailed in the Products tab) which is emailed for FREE to each member of Congress. The CCB Report contains ALL issue-based, majority mandates on ALL issues for ALL members of Congress. eVA's CCB Report enables ALL members of Congress to know what ALL their colleagues are being told on ALL issues by their validated constituents to enable first-ever, coalition building capabilities.
FYI: As a Member of Congress, your eVA Daily, Majority Percentages
(on issues and your electability) will be public information:
on 1) eVA's site, 2) through its subscription Reports,
3) to ALL Members of Congress and POTUS, and 4) major media outlets
To understand how eVoiceAmerica.com (eVA) provides these new, constituent-validated majorities, let's first answer the question:
What Is eVoiceAmerica.com?
Why the eVoiceAmerica User Experience Is Important to
POTUS and Every Member of Congress
This site is a new, free, one-stop, non-partisan, take-action platform for Americans to easily email their Senators, House Rep, POTUS, and so much more...
How Your Constituents Use This Powerful, Take-Action Site
- All eVoiceAmerica (eVA) users are provided a recurring list of their current, constituent-validated, Elected Reps (ERs), based on their zip+4 postal code, each time they login to generate a personal opinion.
- Users can search for and locate, using keywords, the issues of importance to them within eVA's current, take-action, Issues List.
- eVA users can send one opinion to multiple ERs simultaneously.
- Upon selection of an issue, they are taken to eVA's patented, opinion-submission screen where they:
- eVote Yes or No in answer to the issue statement's question;
- Write their personal opinions, not prefabricated messages;
- Select which ERs are to receive their opinion.
- All user-submitted data is stored in the eVA relational database to generate this and other reports.
Using this opinion data, eVA generates three daily reports:
- Daily Congressional Report (DCR) which is FREE to each member of Congress;
- Congressional Coalition Builder (CCB) Report (online subscription); and
- Congressional Electability Percentages (CEP) Report (online subscription). All are detailed by these titles in the Products tab.
eVA's Constituent-Based, Power Punch to Congress: After users submit their opinions to their selected ERs, eVA
● isolates all eVotes from the user's identity ● separates eVotes into issues ● calculates all eVotes (which are now anonymous) into aggregated, ● Yes / No ● constituent-validated ● majority percentages ● on all issues ● nationally, and ● by individual House Rep and Senator
NOTE: To protect the privacy of eVA users, all majority percentages are aggregated, anonymous data which eliminates all personal, user information. The only exception is in the Daily Constituent Report which includes the same personal information required by the ER's .gov webform.
In addition, eVA's Majority Percentages Embody
Two Core Principles of Democracy
✓ A plurality of interests and values which cross gender,
political party, ethnic, economic, racial, educational, and religious lines;
✓ AND, ipso facto, by their very nature, prevent a "tyranny of the minority."
Five CEP Report BeneFIRST™ to POTUS and Congress -
Bipartisan Coalition Building in Advance of Floor Votes
Because this daily, online CCB Report is simultaneously available to ALL members of Congress, ALL members can know what each others' constituent majorities are telling them daily on ALL issues This new, transparency data makes coalition building not only possible but a powerful political necessity - a WIN / WIN for the American People and for Congress.
With these first-ever, issue / policy-based majority percentages, Members with 51+% issue majorities can band together to:
- Persuade those with 50/50% to join those with the 51+% Member coalition.
- Convince Members who would vote against their constituent majority to vote their majority - not their party agenda or self-interest.
- As you have already surmised, these issue / policy-based majority percentages permit ALL Members of Congress and POTUS, for the first time in history, to know the constituent issue-based majority percentages for themselves and ALL of their colleagues.
- Using eVA's issue / policy-based majority percentages as new leverage, Congressional whips, leadership, Members, and POTUS can now expand coalitions to include ERs with 50/50% or are under water with their constituents to pressure them to vote their constituent majorities and simultaneously improve their electability.
- Simultaneously, this will improve the standing of "under water" ERs with their constituents.
After a Legislative Vote, These Are the Likely Negative Consequences to Those Who Ignore Their Constituent Majorities
Good-faith ERs and the honest media can target and expose those who voted against their constituent majorities in favor of their party and or personal agendas...
- As "rogue" ERs for their "constituent disdain"
- Thus, they increase their risk of getting "Pink-Slip-ed" at their next election.
Positive Consequences to Members
Who Use CCB Report Data to Vote Their Published,
Constituent Majorities and Build Coalitions
- ERs who vote in line with their constituent majorities can "tout" their pro-constituent support and votes in their constituent outreach efforts: newsletters, townhalls, speeches, and campaign efforts.
- They could also see their daily electability percentages go up as constituents see their pro-constituent voting pattern. See Congressional Electability Percentages Report under the Products tab for more information. This increases their chances for re-election.
- Restores public confidence that Congressional votes are based on constituent, majority percentages, not party agendas, personal interests, or ideology.
- Restores the individual stature and integrity of members of Congress from that of used-car salesmen to respected, bone fide representatives of the People.
Summary: CCB Report Data Can Be Used by Congress and POTUS to:
- Mobilize and empower constituents
- Advance legislative goals using majority percentage data to build majority coalitions.
- Create / increase constituent goodwill for ERs who vote their majority percentages.
- Prevent the gridlock / inaction which so frustrates the American People.
- Restore Congress to the "orginalist" institution envisioned in and enshrined by the Constitution.
Like the above positive consequences? Here's how they can happen for you:
- By inserting hyperlinks in your online newsletters which correspond to eVA"s onsite issues. For example, "Click here to easily submit your opinion to me on [e.g., lower taxes or more jobs]."
- These links take your constituents to eVA's opinion submission screen which corresponds to the issue(s) of interest in your newsletter. These opinions are sent to you in your Daily Constituent Report (see Products tab for details) and will be included in the CCB Report.
- This process increases the number of opinions submitted and the proportion of Yes or No eVotes which strengthens the value of CCB majority percentage data.
- You can mobilize your constituents to go to eVoiceAmerica.com to email you their opinion on all issues important to them so you can learn:
- Their opinions and eVote percentages.
- This builds CCB, issue-based percentages to strengthen your ability to create coalitions in Congress to.
- Better accomplish your constituents' priorities.
Possible venues: townhalls, speeches, and campaign efforts
● eVA is open to issue suggestions from ERs; email them to
The "good guys," who vote their constituent majorities, have nothing to worry about.
The "other" guys, well... They might need to do some serious
introspection about their Congressional futures now that
they know that we know what they know...