Congress and POTUS Can Use
Congressional Electability Percentages Daily Data Report
to Build PRE-VOTE Coalitions
NOTE: This Congressional Electability Percentages (CEP) Daily Data Report is included in the two-part, comprehensive, online subscription which includes this Report and the "Congressional Coalition Builder Daily Data Report." See Products tab for this title for details on this part of the Report.
The Data Source for the Congressional Electability Percentages Report (CEP) Report Is YOUR Validated Constituents ̶ the American People.
Report Content: This CEP Report is an anonymous aggregation of the percentages of constituents' Yes/No votes in answer to the question: "Would You Re-Elect Me Today?" This Report is published as a daily, electability percentage and is available by subscription for each member of Congress, media, and cause-based organizations.
FYI: As a Member of Congress, YOUR eVA Daily Majority Percentages
on issues and YOUR electability standing) will be public information
on 1) eVA's site, 2) through its subscription Reports
a) to ALL Members of Congress and POTUS, and b) to major media outlets
Because this daily, online CEP Report is simultaneously available to ALL members of Congress, ALL members can know what each others' constituent majorities are telling them daily as their Electability Percentages. Additionally, media and cause-based organizations will know as well.
How to Use the CEP Report to Create Legislative Coalitions Prior to a Vote:
With this first-ever CEP data, Members with 51+% electability percentages can band together to:
- Persuade Members with 50 / 50% CEPs to join those who have 51%+ CEPs to vote their constituent majority which will increase their electability.
- Convince Members who would go against their issue-based, constituent majority to vote their state and district majorities - NOT their party agenda or self-interest.
- As you have already surmised, these electability percentages permit ALL Members of Congress and POTUS, for the first time in history, to know the constituent electability percentages for themselves and ALL of their colleagues on a daily basis.
- Using eVA's constituent-validated, electability percentages as new leverage, Congressional whips, leadership, Members, and POTUS can now expand coalitions to include elected reps with 50/50% and those who are "under water" with their constituents to pressure them to vote their constituent majorities to improve their electability.
- Simultaneously, this will improve the electability standings of "under water" elected reps with their constituents.
How Congressional Electability Percentages Are Generated Onsite by eVA users:
ONCE A DAY, eVA users, as validated constituents, answer this question: "Would You Re-Elect Me Today?" This feature/vote is a part of the eVA's opinion-submission process and is only available on the user's first opinion of the day. This built-in limitation of one vote per day per constituent prevents users from "stuffing" the ballot box.
- A majority NO percentage puts ERs on public notice that they are "under water" and could receive a Pink Slip at their next election, unless they decide to vote their constituent majorities.
- A majority YES percentage publicly acknowledges constituent support to "keep up the good work".
Value of eVA's "Would You Re-Elect Me Today?" Onsite
Feature to the American Public and Good-Faith Elected Reps
eVA aggregates these votes into electability percentages creating the first-ever, daily, public electability gauge for elected reps and the American Public.
In addition, eVA's Majority Percentages Embody
Two Core Principles of Democracy
- The inclusion of a plurality of interests and values which includes all political parties; sexual orientations; and ethnic, economic, racial, educational, and religious groups;
- AND, ipso facto, the inclusive nature of the above-listed, cross-demographic sectors, prevents a "tyranny of the minority" on any issue.
After a Legislative Vote, NEGATIVE Consequences to Those Who Ignore Their Constituent Majorities AFTER Floor Votes
Good-faith elected reps and the honest media can target and expose those who voted against their constituent majorities in favor of their party and or personal agendas...
- As "rogue" elected reps for their "constituent disdain"
- Thus, increasing their risk of getting "Pink-Slip-ed" at their next election.
POSITIVE Consequences to Members
Who Use CEP Report Data to Vote Their Published,
Constituent Majorities and Build Coalitions
- This will increase the public's Congressional approval numbers.
- Elected reps can DOCUMENT that their legislative votes match eVA's majority percentages on any given issue based upon eVA's report data.
- Elected reps who have 50 / 50% electability or less and who vote with their constituent majorities can also "tout" their pro-constituent support and votes in their constituent outreach efforts: newsletters, townhalls, speeches, and campaign / fundraising efforts.
- Thus, Congressional votes will be based on constituent majority percentages, not party agendas, personal interests, or ideology.
- Voting constituent majorities improves each member's electability, restores the individual stature and integrity of members of Congress in the public estimation from that of used-car salesmen to respected, bone fide, constitutional representatives of the People.
Like the Above POSITIVE Consequences? Here's How They Can Happen for You:
- Insert hyperlinksin your online newsletters which correspond to eVA's onsite issues. This provides easy access for your constituents to take action on issues important to them and to you. For example, a newsletter could state, "Click here to easily submit your opinion to me on… [e.g., sanctuary cities, immigration policies, protecting the first and second amendments, and many more]." This outreach enhances your goodwill with your constituents and increases electability percentages.
- These links take your constituents to eVA's opinion submission screen which corresponds to the issue(s) of interest highlighted in your newsletter. These opinions are sent to you in your Daily Constituent Majority Report (see Products tab for details) and will be aggregated into the daily CCB Report.
- This process increases the number of opinions submitted and the proportion of Yes / No eVotes. This result broadens the scope and increases the value of the CCB majority percentage data and your constituent goodwill.
- You can mobilize your constituents to go to eVoiceAmerica.com to email you their opinion on all issues important to them so you can learn:
- Their opinions and eVote percentages;
- Acquire CCB-accessible, issue-based percentages to strengthen your ability to create coalitions in Congress to pass majority supported legislation; and
- Better accomplish your constituents' priorities.
Possible venues: online townhalls, newsletters, speeches, fundraising, and campaign efforts
Suggest an Issue: eVA is open to issue suggestions from elected reps. Email them to email@example.com
The "good guys," who vote their constituent majorities,
have nothing to worry about.
The "other" guys? Well... They might need to do some serious
introspection about their Congressional responsibilities
Constitutional roles, and elective futures, now that
THEY KNOW THAT WE KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW