Blogger Take Action Tool BeneFIRSTS™
By directing your readers to eVoiceAmerica.com
- They can easily speak out to Washington AND be counted
- You can know how your readers are “eVoting” their DC reps on Top Issues as Yes/No percentages
- AND know national Yes/No eVote percentages on Top Issues
Below Are 5 Great Ways to Use Your Blog to Make Your Blog a Take Action Tool and Mobilize Your Members/Readers to Easily Email Their DC Elected Reps on Issues Important to You AND Get FREE Top Issues Yes/No Percentage Data
1. Educate Your Readers About eVoice: Create a blog post informing your readers of the benefits of eVoiceAmerica and encourage them to visit and register with eVoiceAmerica using your Blogger take-action tool link imbedded on your blog site. When your readers register with eVoiceAmerica through your eVoiceAmerica Blogger Take Action tool, all of their future Yes/No eVotes on Top Issues will be permanently tagged to your blog. And they will be included in your future email Top Issues eVoiceAmerica Daily Data Report as reader Yes/No eVote percentages on Top Issues.
2. Grow Your eVoice Top Issues Database: All of those with whom your readers share your eVoice blogger take action tool, and who register with eVoiceAmerica, will also be included in and will grow your reader eVote daily Top Issues report data base.
You can also copy and email your eVoice blogger take-action tool / link to your colleagues / readers so they can register for eVoice as your data-tagged readers. Your readers can also email your eVoice blogger link to their friends and family to register and use eVoice and they will also be tagged to your blog and included in your blogger data. This applies to all future recipients of your blogger take-action tool / link. A great, first-ever way to increase your sphere of influence.
3. How to Use eVoice As a Take Action Tool in Your Blog Posts: If you are blogging about the repeal of Obamacare and you would like to direct your readers to email their opinions to Washington on that issue, you can name a hyperlink to the eVoice opinion submission screen for that issue: Email Your Reps on the Repeal of Obamacare. By clicking this link within or at the end of your article, they will be taken to the eVoice opinion submission screen for this issue to easily email their Washington elected reps. The simple hyperlink process for doing this is described below:
Copy, print and store these simple instructions for future use. These are also explained in the above video.
a. Go to the www.eVoiceAmerica.com home page
b. Click Top & All Issues
c. Locate Top Issue or other issue of choice via Topic > Subtopic > Issue of choice OR do a keyword/key phrase search for your issue of interest and select the issue of interest. You will then be on eVoice’s opinion submission page for the selected issue.
d. Copy the https:// url in the address field (ends in a number)
e. Paste this url where desired in your article >
f. Highlight the url and right click
g. Select Hyperlink
h. “Insert Hyperlink” screen appears
i. Create display name in the top text box (e.g., “Repeal of Obamacare” or “Take action on this issue now.”
j. Click OK
When your readers eVote on Top Issues, you will receive your eVoiceAmerica Daily Data Report with their Yes/No and national Yes/No percentages.
4. The eVoiceAmerica Blog Posts: The eVoiceAmerica Blog contains posts and updates on eVoice’s Top Issues. These posts will contain the issue statement, a summary of the issue, arguments for and against the issue statement, and links to articles on that top issue for further information. Instead of commenting on these posts, your readers can click on the link in the post that will take them to eVoiceAmerica’s opinion submission screen where they can sign in and make their post comment in the form of an opinion that they email to their elected reps in Washington, DC. OR you can copy and paste in full any eVoice blog post into your blog post so that if your readers wish, they can click on the eVoice issue link at the top of the eVoice post, sign in, and give their opinions to their elected reps in DC. OR you can copy the hyperlinked Issues statement at the top of each post into your blog post which will take your readers directly to eVoice’s opinion submission screen for that issue so your readers can email their DC reps on that issue.
5. You Can Also Mobilize Your Members/Readers to eVote in eVoiceAmerica’s First/Only Real-Time 2012 Presidential eVote Booth: If you are blogging about the 2012 Presidential election, you can copy this link Real Time Presidential eVote Booth into your blog to direct your members/readers to eVote in real-time on the candidate they would vote for if the election was today and why. No free data reports will be provided in connection with this link. See below for more information about Candidates’ take action tool and subscriptions to Daily Data Reports for all eVoice candidate data.
◀ Other eVoiceAmerica Take Action Tools: Click
“Organizations & Blogs” Tab for Other Subscription
Take Action Tools to Mobilize Your Site Visitors to:
- Easily Email Their DC Reps and Presidential Candidates and
- Get Daily Site Visitors’ and National Issue-Based Yes/No Percentages AND Demographic Data and
- Grow Your Email Address List
Now You Can Know What Your Site Visitors and Americans
Are Telling Washington and Presidential Candidates
on Key Issues