Subscribe to eVoiceAmerica’s First-Ever,
“Custom Issue-Selection” Take-Action Tools and Daily Data
Reports to Mobilize Your Site Visitors. Now they can:
- Easily Email Their DC Reps about YOUR Top Issues and
- Get Daily National, Issue-Based, Yes/ No Percentages on
Now, Organizations Can Subscribe to eVoiceAmerica’s
“Custom Issue Selection” Daily Data Report Which
Documents and Disseminates What Americans
Are Telling Congress Daily and Over Time
Only eVoiceAmerica’s 3 "Custom Issue-Selection"
Take-Action Tools Do All This:
- You select YOUR issue, on YOUR timetable with YOUR look for placement on your site to mobilize site visitors to email their DC reps and be counted. eVoice’s “Custom Issue-Selection” (CIS) take-action tools give you total flexibility!
- You can change your selected issue(s) as often as needed: more than one or many issues per day, one issue per day, or one issue for multiple days.
- When clicked, your site visitors will be taken to eVoiceAmerica’s patented, email-submission template to easily email their reps and be counted.
- You have two custom-issue-selection options within your Control Panel for each tool for greater flexibility in offering issues to your organization.
Custom Issue Selection Tools (3 Options): Accessing eVoiceAmerica’s Issues Grid through your Tool Control Panel (shown below), you can select and link to an unlimited number of issues, then embed those issue(s) in your site tool so your site visitors can launch opinions on issues on which your organization is focused.
Custom Issue Selection Tool DDR includes: visitor email addresses ● national Yes / No eVote percentages for custom-selected issues only ● member Yes / No eVote percentages for custom-selected issues only ● anonymous, voluntary demographic data ● all opinions by custom-selected issue(s) which are keyword / phrase searchable using data management software
Create Your Own Issue: If your issue of interest is not in eVoiceAmerica’s Issue Grid, you can create your own issue. For instance, if you, as a talk-radio host, have just interviewed an author or any special guest on any topic, you can go to your Control Panel and create a unique issue relevant to your guest to which your audience can respond. Their response and feedback will be part of your Daily Data Report. This will provide you first-ever feedback on the impact of your guest. This option is available within the Control Panel for all three Custom Issue Tool types (defined below).
Create Your Own Issue (CYOI) DDRs include: site visitor email addresses ● Yes / No issue-based percentages for subscriber-created issues only ● anonymous, voluntary demographic data ● all opinions by issue
Your CIS Control Panel allows you to customize the look and feel of your site's CIS take-action
button (variations shown below).
- Give your site visitors an easy, powerful tool to connect to their DC reps. Making eVoiceAmerica easily accessible to your organization’s site visitors, using these take-action tools, creates goodwill for the subscribing organizations and empowers your site visitors and supporters to easily connect to their DC reps.
- Your CIS take-action tool continuously tracks Yes/No, issue-based percentages and anonymous demographic data for site visitors who register for eVoiceAmerica for the first time, and who have reached eVoiceAmerica from your organization’s take-action tools. eVoiceAmerica auto-sends your organization a Daily Data Reports (DDR) of these Yes/No percentages on all / only your selected issues. This DDR report also provides corresponding national Yes/No issue-based percentages for comparison purposes.
- These tools automatically grow your email address list. Included in your DDR will be a daily .csv-formatted report listing email addresses of users registering for eVoiceAmerica for the first time who have reached eVoiceAmerica from your take-action tools.
- These tools permanently tag all first-time eVoiceAmerica registrants originating from your take-action tools with your organization’s unique data identifier so that all of your organization members’ subsequent / future, issue-based opinion data can be provided to you as member data (Yes/No, issue-based, eVote percentages, etc.).
Call now for pricing and to subscribe to your
FREE, 30-day trial subscription
for your CIS take-action tool(s)
and receive 30 FREE eVoiceAmerica Daily Data Reports
Single Issue Only/30 Days: This powerful, first-ever tool allows your organization to select 1 issue from the eVoiceAmerica’s issues list to appear on your organization’s site for 30 days. If you wish to change your issue, you may do so in the next 30-day subscription period. Or, you can continue with the same issue during the next 30-day period. You can also create your own issue within your Control Panel.
Single Issue - Consecutive: This powerful, first-ever tool enables your organization to select and feature your organization’s key issues, one issue at a time, with no limit on the number of issues you deploy consecutively (within a day, daily, weekly, etc.). This issue is changeable whenever necessary -- giving you complete flexibility to change your issue 24/7. You can also create your own issue within your Control Panel.
5 Issues - Concurrent: This powerful, first-ever tool allows your organization to feature 5 different issues listed simultaneously within the tool on your site. You can also create your own issues within your Control Panel.
- All subscriptions include license fee and data for use of eVoiceAmerica's take-action tools.
- All CIS tools: After 30 days, your plan subscription will automatically renew based upon the credit card information used for the initial subscription. You may add a CIS take-action tool at any time, for the next subscription period/month by logging in to your Control Panel.
- Prices are subject to change at any time with 30 days' notice.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button. To locate this, click the link for the subscription you wish to cancel in your Control Panel and scroll down to the Unsubscribe button. Your subscription will continue to the end of the cancellation month. There will be no pro-rated refunds.
- DDRs are emailed only to the report recipient designated in the Subscriber Profile. This can be changed at any time within the Control Panel.